In cloud Services where the data is remotely managed, maintained and backed up online.
There are some Pros and Cons on the cloud services which should be considered before moving onto the cloud services.
Pros: Easy to scale up the infrastructure anytime.
Cons: To scale up more capacity can give less I/O speed.
Pros: Less cost in shared web hosting.
Cons: Multiple loads can impact the workload in shared hosting.
Pros: High availability & redundancy with cloud hosting
Cons: More complexity, Less reliable while accessible from redundant resources.
Pros: Manage & maintain the data online over the
Cons: Capping on bandwidth, No access in case of internet failure.
Pros: Pay the cost as per usage of infrastructure.
Cons: Hidden costs on other services of firewall, security, bandwidth etc.
Do you think?
- Is your internal infrastructure future ready?
- Is your infrastructure ready to scale up in sudden demand?
- Is your data center secure and risk free?
- Is your setup ready for 24X7 monitoring?
- Are you already using cloud services but not satisfied?
- Do you know, what infrastructure is being delivered in the cloud?
We take care of all your IT needs while you focus on your business.